- Shoulder twists (feet together, hands on hips, shoulders twist left / right, hips stay still)
- Bridges (hold ~ 2-3 minutes)
- Arm circles (small circles forward / backward, large circles forward / backward, 3 hand positions each)
- Side saws / front saws (3 hand positions each)
- Palm prayer presses (move rapidly left / right, elbows swim forward / backward, hands rotate up / down, hands wave left / right)
- Fingertip prayer presses (move rapidly left / right, elbows swim forward / backward, hands rotate up / down, hands wave left / right)
- Reverse palm presses (palms together behind back, press hard and hold)
- Forearm presses (forearms and palms together in front of body, fingers toward sky, press and hold, move up and down through range of motion while pressing, press pinky finger as hard as can, then ring, middle, index, and thumb successively)
- Arm box presses (right arm out to side and bent forward 90 degrees, left arm extended forward and bent right at 90 degrees to form box with arms, left hand on top of right hand, press together and hold - 3 hand positions, then repeat with left hand underneath and right hand on top - 3 hand positions, then repeat.
STEP 2: StarTops Star Field Set-up
- Round Target is loaded with the six proprietary ICY Death Stars on posts with Surrounding Stars about Star Leader (Purple) on Cluster Boards as shown.
- For five inner defensive Black Star formation we use a corresponding Color Combo Menu (CCM):
(Top, clockwise to Center):
OS = Orange Sunset
R = Raspberry
JG = Jungle Green
WR = Watermelon Red
T = Teal
P= Purple Chrome Star Leader (Center)
Soft Round Target and Stars are mounted on Round Green Screen Back STOP in front of Rectangular Green Screen Back DROP as shown. ICY Death stars are mounted in front of Inner Defensive Stars. Green areas marked according to “Landing Zone” (LZ).
- Four (minimum) HD cams and one 4K boom cam are placed approximately as shown (Top View). Final QA video may be posted.:
- Claymore Sword Marker i~15 ft from target (pitcher location P).
STEP 3: StarTops Scoring Criterion
NOTE: In the following EXAMPLE BELOW:
Chrome star landing results are marked white. ICY Death Stars code named Orange Sunset and Raspberry are destroyed. One BACK DROP and one BACK STOP and one CASUALTY (MISS). An “X” Target Hit indicates an LZ hit that does not destroy a Black Star, but still counts as a Target Star Hit (X) since it sticks the soft target. The ICY Death Star must fall to count as a Black Star hit. All stars stuck…so no casualties (0) for the example. Results Table is filled out and Green Screen is marked, and results posted (below).
STEP 4: StarTops Game is then set to RESET MODE.
- Pitcher can throw 10 stars at test target black board with eyes wide open, then pitcher is closes eyes to feel the “field force” and then slowly opens the eyes.
- Pitcher has Five Chrome Starfighter Stars and can throw them after touching the sword handle to set direction and tune the force. Then using “the force”…pitches Stars at the Death Star targets, in any combination or all at once, using any method (underhand, sidearm, cross arm, overhead, fast ball…two finger, wrist hurl, reverse underarm, etc.).
- Target and Video is reviewed by pitcher and any impacts are noted on table. Playback is edited and shown on site for QA purposes along with target results. Deathstars that are hit are turned white. Number of Stars that stick on target Back Drop or Safety Back Stop are noted as well as any star fighter misses that do not stick (casualties).